I had a checkup at my regular doctors office today and it was very uneventul which is good! The baby's heartbeat was 152. It was great not having any extra tests or bloodwork done! I know it won't last long, but it was nice this time! I was scheduled to see one doctor, but for some reason I got given the other doctor that I like more so that was awesome!
When the nurse was trying to get the heartbeat the baby was being so active it was hillarous. It probably took her about five or so minutes to get the baby to be still enough so she could get a reading. So our baby just doesn't want to cooperate with anyone!
My next appointment is March 8th at the high-risk place for another sono and I go back to the regular doctor on March 23rd.
I hope to post some bedding sets when I get some time in the next week or so for everyone to give their opinions. We have a boy set picked out, but can't seem to decide on a girl set! So check back for that!
Thanks for checking in and sorry its such a boring post, but no news is good news!
1 comment:
No news is definitely good news! I'm glad to hear that things are still going well. However I don't know if it's a good sign that the baby isn't cooperating ALREADY!! :) So be prepared!
Post a Comment