Yesterday Mike and Stacy came over and babysat so we could escape without Tori. It was nice to get out and not have to worry. We just did some shopping and dinner. Thank you Mike and Stacy! When we were out we got her a Bumbo. She can sit in it when she can hold her head up on her own which she can do but it's just for a few minutes. When we got home we let her sit in it for a few until she got tired of holding her head up.
Here are some pictures of her in her Bumbo and a few others!






We hope to take pictures of her monthly with the dry erase board that way we can see her progress. I am in love with the last picture!
Some of you already know but my niece Sofia is in the hospital. She had to be transferred to a children's hospital yesterday because her pulse ox levels were low. They've ran a battery of tests and have come to the conclusion that nothing is wrong, it is just taking Sofia a little longer to adjust to breathing outside of the womb. They have her on a little supplemental oxygen through her nose, but they keep decreasing the amount because Sofia keeps getting better. We all hope she gets to go home soon! I am happy that the moms are down there to help around the house and cook for Eric and Rachel. Rachel's recovery is going great. She was released less than 24 hours after Sofia was born so that she could go be with her. Rachel is so strong I don't know how she does it!
That's all I have for now! You guys are getting spoiled with all of these posts! I think I may have to take a break for a few days! :)
Thanks for checking in!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
WooHoo new pictures! We thoroughly enjoyed babysitting - it was great - except Grandpa Mike was a baby hog!!! He will tell you it is me but don't believe a word he says:) So glad Sofia is getting stronger every day! Memaw
I love that she can sit in her bumbo!! How exciting!! She is so adorable, I can't wait to meet her. I'm so excited that you got to go out on your own. Was it weird not having her with you? Tell Tori we love her! -- love Aunt Rachel
Yay for new photos!! I was so bummed that we weren't able to come over yesterday to visit, so we are definitely going to have to schedule some Tori time in the very near future!! The bumbo cracks me up because she doesn't look old enough to be able to sit up yet. And the last photo is definitely my favorite :)
Also glad to hear that Sofia is doing better - I'm sure that's scary but luckily it sounds like she is in good hands!
Thanks for posting!!
Post a Comment