On May 29, Tori turned 11 months old. I can hardly believe it! I haven't gotten to weigh her lately so I have no clue how much she is at. I think she is probably close to 19 pounds. She seems to be growing! We are still working on transitioning to table foods. Tori eats chicken nuggets for lunch and we give her a little bit of whatever we are eating for dinner, and baby food for dinner. It seems as though she has a little bit of a texture thing and will only pick up certain things. She loves to eat chicken nuggets, fries, pizza crusts, cheerios, puffs, graham crackers, and animal crackers. Anything else she really won't pick up. I know, I know, I need to have patience! Devin was in Texas for a few days with work and while he was gone I taught Tori to raise her arms when asked how big she was. It is so stinking cute! We are also starting to teach her sign language. This morning during breakfast I am pretty sure she signed "more" two separate times! Here are some pictures from her 11 month old

Not too happy!

Trying to escape, but smiling!

Uncle Bryan helped her stand!
Thanks for checking in!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment