For some reason or another recently we have taken alot of pictures of Tori during bath time. I am guessing it is because we started bathing her in the big bath tub and both of us feel like we have to be in there, but it only takes one person so the other one grabs the camera! Who knows? Anyway enjoy!
Mohawk!
When we first started putting her in the big bath tub we used her Bumbo. She is just chilling in this picture.
Rubber duckies are awesome at helping rinse out shampoo!
Then while watching TV I saw this rubber ducky inflatable tub and I am sooooo glad we did. The Bumbo was easy but you constantly had to have a hand on Tori because she slid all over the tub in it. Now she can't go anywhere. She will occasionally slide down but that is it. If she gets tired of sitting up she just rests against the side for a bit!
So happy to have a new tub!
Gotta love hooded towels!
Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter Cookie Monster?
Tori was weighed at breastfeeding group on Monday. She weighs 12lb 13.8oz. We have come to the conclusion that she is just a small baby. I was curious to see if solids would boost up her weight but they haven't, so we are just chalking it up to having a fast metabolism. Must be nice! She goes for a weight check at the doctor on February 10th.
Oh the newest thing that she is doing is yesterday she figured out she can jump in her jumperoo! It is hilarious to watch. I will try to get a video for my next post. By the way, I've posted every week in January! Go me!
Thanks for checking in!
3 comments:
LOOOOOVE Her cookie monster towel :) And the duckie bathtub rocks - I have never seen one like that but it looks like it would be awesome!! I have such a cute niece!! And good job on so much posting this month :)
WooHoo - I could look at new pictures every day! Love the bath pics - yes - she is the cutest cookie monster - yer eyes match the towel. Awesome! MeMaw
Thanks for posting!! Just when I think she can't possibly get any cuter...she DOES! She has such gorgeous blue eyes and the cutest little lips!! You're right...she's definitely the cutest cookie monster EVER!!! Thanks again for posting...she's so fun to look at!
Great Aunt LeeAnn
Post a Comment