I swear Tori can sleep anywhere, anytime just like her momma! My mom used to have to wake me up to finish chewing my food because I fell asleep mid-chew. Needless to say I have had to do the same thing to Tori numerous times. I have been fortunate enough to catch some of her sleeping on camera!

Sleeping in her exersaucer.

Sleeping in her high chair during lunch.

Sleeping still in her high chair, not even phased when I took the tray off and wiped off her face.

Sleeping in her jumper.

Seriously, how is this comfortable?

Sleeping again in the high chair!

In the jumper again. This time leaned back.

What can I say the jumper really wears her out!

This just looks like she is blinking but she was sleeping!
I just hope she continues to be a good sleeper! As of Mother's Day she has been sleeping through the night from 10pm or so to 5 or 6! I love it!
Thanks for checking in!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
3 comments:
This cracks me up - just seeing her draped over her highchair/jumperoo/whatever is hilarious! Being that cute is a tiring job, but someone has to do it :)
This entry cracks me up! I want a kid that sleeps anywhere like this!! Claire is the only one of the two that has fallen asleep in the saucer and that's only been twice! too funny!
I love-love-love the one of her asleep in her bouncy chair(?). The one where her arms are crossed in front of her! OMG!
Great Aunt LeeAnn
Post a Comment