Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ouchie

On April 16, Tori got her first real ouchie. I was making her oatmeal and Devin was outside with the dog. Tori had just started scooting around the furniture. Of course it was common for her to fall and we tried not to run to her and pick her up every time she fell and cried. So when I heard a thud and screaming I just hollered from the kitchen "oh you are fine, get back up". But the crying continued so I went and picked her up and within probably 20 seconds she was quiet. In that time Devin came inside and said "Ummm why is she bleeding?". My baby girl had conked her nose when she fell! She had blood on herself, me and the floor! It didn't bother her until I tried to wipe her nose, then all hell broke lose and she screamed bloody murder. I rocked her and got the bleeding stopped, but she screamed anytime we tried to wipe the dried blood off of her nose. So, we just took her to the park with dried blood on her nose!

Here are some pictures from the ouchie.

There was even blood on the floor!

You can see the blood around her nose.

Still happy anyway!

I am so happy that she is tough! Hopefully she continues to be tough!

Thanks for checking in!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I can't believe I hadn't heard about this!! I wonder what in the world she was doing? At least she didn't act too hurt for very long!! Poor kiddo

Followers